AI Sky Enhancer Filter in Luminar 2018
Supercharge your photo editing with AI
The latest update of the Luminar 2018, includes the addition of the AI Sky Enhancer Filter.
I have exciting new for everyone who struggles to create incredible landscape photos. Especially when it comes to improving the sky.
The new version of Luminar brings a new unique tool that automatically detects and enhances the sky on a photo, using the power of Artificial Intelligence.
I’ve tested it and I love it. No need to do complex selections, masks or apply layers. No other photo software has a feature like this one.
I’ve been editing photos with this new version of Luminar on my Mac, and it’s faster than ever.
I’ve had over 10 high resolution photos open at once, and not one single slow down or freeze up. The bugs in this software from earlier this year have all been dealt with.
And coming this December we have the Libraries update to look forward to! That’s going to be a free update if you already own Luminar 2018.
If you’re totally new to Luminar, or are using an older version, see the bottom of this post for all the pricing details and bonuses that go along with it.
See how it works with my brand new image editing tutorial that uses the new AI Sky Enhancer Filter in Luminar 2018.
This filter was created for photographers who would rather focus on creating photos and have neither the time nor inclination to spend hours correcting their images.
As you can see from the video, by moving a single slider you can add depth, definition and detail to the sky without exposing unwanted artifacts or affecting any other aspect of the image.
- No one wants boring skies in their photos, and restoring and improving the sky is one of the most important parts of creating a masterpiece. We’ve done our best to make this process as simple as it can be.
- The new AI Sky Enhancer creates no halos, automatically detects the edges of the sky, and recognizes the sky even inside other objects such as bridges.
Not sure this is for you? No problem. Get the trial version and try it for yourself. Use this link for purchase or trial version.
You can find the trial software in the menu bar (under Luminar — Get it) at the top menu bar of the above webpage.
Want a $10 discount? Use this link with my Coupon Code: imagemaven
About this presale offer:
- Luminar is available to the general public for a reduced price along with additional bonuses during an exclusive presale offer.
- Those who purchase Luminar during this campaign will receive the new Luminar with Libraries update for free after its release.
- The Skylum team (developers of Luminar) is going to raise the price of the new Luminar after this launch, so this presale offer is the best time to grab a copy of Luminar.
Presale offer availability: The offer starts November 1, 2018 and ends on the Luminar with Libraries launch day, around December 18, 2018.
Luminar 2018 Pricing:
- Current users of Luminar 2018 will be able to update for free.
- New users can purchase Luminar 2018 for US$59 (US$49 with my coupon code).
- Current users of Luminar 2017 can upgrade for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
- Current users of a Luminar 2018 trial (those who have downloaded it before November 1) can purchase Luminar 2018 for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
- Owners of Skylum legacy products (Creative Kit, Noiseless, Intensify, Tonality, FX Photo Studio, Focus, Snapheal, Filters for Photos) can purchase Luminar for US$49 ( US$39 with my coupon code).
- Current users of Aurora HDR (2016–2019) can purchase Luminar for US$49 ( US$39 with my coupon code).
- Current users of Photolemur can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
- ViewBug: 3-month Pro membership ($42 value)
- KelbyOne: 2-month Pro membership ($40 value)
- Rocky Nook: Choice of ANY e-book ($40 value)
- Daniel Kordan: Awesome Landscapes Tutorial ($29 value)
- Manfrotto & Gitzo: $20 gift card on any $120 purchase ($20 value)
** Please note: If you purchase Luminar using my affiliate link, I will get a sales commission. But the good news is, it won’t cost you anything extra.
Don’t forget to use my coupon code: IMAGEMAVEN