Bookmark this resource page and keep it as a handy reference as you go through these articles.
Courses By ImageMaven
- Point Shoot Wow – the name says it all
- Take a Break – Photography for Self-care
- Take Better Pictures – free e-course for people with adjustable cameras
- Photo Fundamentals – f-stops, shutter speed and more
- Get Better Backgrounds – White, Black and Green screen techniques for photos and videos
Digital Cameras Menus
Camera shooting modes
- Keep it simple smarty pants
- Shooting with Auto settings
- Shooting in Program mode
- Shooting in Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual mode
- WB tool comparison – video
- Get better color in your photos
- How to get perfect white balance
- White balance card comparison
- Does your snow turn blue?
Business of Photography
- How to shoot like a pro
- Making the leap to pro photographer
- Turn your passion into a business
- So you’ve got your portfolio, now what?
- Event photography
- The one-two punch of pricing photography
Light and Lighting
- Luminar 4 – The best Photoshop alternative out there
- Simple photo editing software
- Snapseed and Instagram
- How to re-size your images in Photoshop
- Put your photos on a diet
- Update Adobe Camera Raw – video
- Camera raw tutorial
- You don’t need Photoshop!
- Comparing the camera raw features of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
- Juicy landscapes in Adobe Camera Raw
- What is lens speed and why is it important?
- Macro lenses
- My switch to mirrorless
- Small camera = Big joy
> Back to ImageMaven.com main page