Take Better Pictures starting today!
Do all those digital camera menus have you scratching your head? Help is here!
This e-course covers:
- The four most important digital camera menus that you need to start taking better pictures.
- The Green Square of Death setting on your digital camera. (Death to your creativity.)
- The histogram. What it is and why it’s so important.
- Using available light in your photography. Learn to see light.
- The compositional elements that will make people want to look at your photos.
- Introduction to camera raw files and why this is the easiest and best way to take better pictures.
There are 10 lessons in this e-course and they will be delivered via email every 3 or 4 days.
You will also get early bird pricing on courses and products from ImageMaven, just for being on the list.
I will never share your email or name with anyone, promise. That’s just not cool.