Luminar 2018 – First Look
Luminar 4 is now available. It’s even better than that previous versions. Check it out here.
If you can’t see that video, watch it on YouTube.
Luminar offers everything a modern photographer needs for photo editing, including new filters powered by artificial intelligence, major speed improvements, a dedicated RAW develop module and a forthcoming in 2018; digital asset management platform.
Users will also benefit from the new intelligent Sun Rays filter, LUT support, and real-time noise removal. With workspaces that match different styles of editing, Luminar adapts to deliver a complete experience that avoids clutter and complexity.
Luminar 2018 has been re-built from the ground up for dramatic performance boosts. Existing filters deliver richer colors and depth in less time. A brand new streamlined user interface speeds up working with presets, filters, and masks. With full support of pro options like layers, masks, and blending modes, complex repairs and photo composites can be easily accomplished.
You can pre-order Luminar 2018 for Mac and Windows using this link or by clicking this icon.
- Pre-order: November 1, 2017
- Release: November 16, 2017
- Apple Macintosh
- Microsoft Windows
- Photo editing, image enhancement, asset management
Pre-order until November 15:
● Current users of Luminar may upgrade at a special pre-order price of $39
● New users can purchase Luminar at a special preorder price of $59
● $49 for current Luminar users
● $69 for new users
● Free trial available starting November 16, 2017.