Luminar 3: Luminar with Libraries
Luminar 3 is launching on December 18, 2018 and I’m super excited.
The new Libraries feature of Luminar 3 is now included!
If this is your first time hearing about Luminar photo editing software, here are some of the main benefits:
- No subscription fees – This is the biggie right here
- Ease of use – Great for beginners and those who just want to take photos and not spend a lot of time learning to use software
- Simple intuitive user interface using adjustment sliders – You can get fantastic results with just a couple of sliders
- Prebuilt looks for quick edits – If you like Instagram, you’re going to love these
- Your photos are front and centre in the work space
- You can use it on both Mac and Windows computers, but make sure you check the computer requirements first.
I’ve begun my own testing of the new Luminar 3 with Libraries, but I wanted to share this extensive webinar made by Luminar expert, Abba Shapiro, so you don’t have to wait any longer to learn all about Luminar 3. Abba is an excellent teacher. You’ll love this.
Grab a beverage and settle in for this free training.
If you’re interested in purchasing Luminar 3, in the pre-order phase, or after the software launch on December 18, 2018, you can use this link along with my coupon code, which is: IMAGEMAVEN When you use my coupon code, you’ll get $10 off.
Here’s the Luminar 3 pre-order deal:
The general public can pre-order Luminar 3 with Libraries for a reduced price along with additional bonuses during this pre-order offer. Those who purchase Luminar during this campaign will instantly receive Luminar 2018 + bonuses and then a free upgrade to Luminar 3 with Libraries after its release on December 18.
The pre-order offer ends on December 19, 2018.
- NOTE: Current users of Luminar 2018 will be able to update for free!
- New users can purchase Luminar 2018 for US$59 (US$49 with my coupon code).
- Current users of Luminar 2017 can upgrade for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
- Current users of a Luminar 2018 trial (those who have downloaded it before November 1) can purchase Luminar 2018 for US$49 (US$ 39 with my coupon code).
- Owners of Skylum legacy products (Creative Kit, Noiseless, Intensify, Tonality, FX Photo Studio, Focus, Snapheal, Filters for Photos) can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
- Current users of Aurora HDR (2016–2019) can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
- Current users of Photolemur can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with my coupon code).
Note that the price after the Luminar 3 with Libraries release will be US$69. You can always get $10 off when you use my coupon code: IMAGEMAVEN
You’ll get these bonuses if you purchase during the Luminar 3 pre-launch which ends December 19, 2018.
- ViewBug: 3-Month Pro Membership (US$42 value)
- KelbyOne: 2-Month Pro Membership (US$40 value)
- Rocky Nook: Choice of ANY e-book (US$40 value)
- Daniel Kordan: Awesome Landscapes Tutorial (US$80 value)
- Manfrotto & Gitzo: US$20 Gift card with US$120 purchase (US$20 value)
And yes, I use Luminar!
Here’s a blog post I wrote showing the new Ai Sky Enhancer Filter. You can get a look right away at this new feature of Luminar 2 & 3.
Stay tuned for some of my own training videos using the brand new Luminar 3!
Note: If you purchase Luminar using my affiliate link, I will get a commission, but it won’t cost you any extra. In fact, if you do use my link, please remember to use my discount code so you get $10 off.
My discount code is: IMAGEMAVEN
Not sure yet? You can download a trial version of Luminar.