Two colleagues of mine, Pamela Wlison and Kelly Kingman, have just launched a new program called Visual Buzz 101.
Visual Buzz 101 is a series of 12, stand-alone, info-packed modules on using the power of images in all aspects of your marketing. [More info here]
There is an extensive lineup of topics :
- Sourcing great images
- Using images in social media
- Making snazzy product images
- Engaging with presentations
- Mastering cool infographics
- Enticing prospects with sales page graphics
- Turning still images into videos
- Producing professional-looking web headers
- Putting together an image toolkit
- Creating stunning logos
- Building your own image library – I’ll be helping out with this module
You can buy these modules individually for $37 each, or as an All-Access Pass with all 12 for $247. That’s a savings of $197!
See the full line up of Visual Buzz 101 classes in detail.
[Click here for that.]
Visual Buzz 101 starts Oct 23rd!
If you buy the All Access Pass, as a bonus you get immediate access to a series of 8 videos on image editing using iPiccy.com, which I created for Visual Buzz 101. So you get a bit of my teaching in there too. And if you’re a fan of my YouTube video tutorials, you’re going to love these!
Here are the video topics:
- Video 1: iPiccy Tools overview
- Video 2: How to open, resize and save images
- Video 3: How to place text on images
- Video 4: How to crop to improve images
- Video 5: How to remove backgrounds from images
- Video 6: How to retouch people photos
- Video 7: How to improve “hopeless” images
- Video 8: How to make something from nothing
All the details about this program are on the Visual Buzz 101 home page.