Get Better Backgrounds in your Videos
Get white, black and green screen backgrounds using only two lights.
Do you love the look of a clean white background on your photos and videos?
- Do you like the look of the video above?
- Have you been struggling with how to get that kind of lighting?
- Do you have lighting gear and haven't quite got it set up to get a white background?
- Has your Cowboy Studio kit let you down?
- Do you want professional looking talking head videos for your YouTube channel?
- Are you a small business or DIY video maker who needs to create your own videos on a budget?
If you answered yes to most of the questions above, then you're in the right place.
In this training I teach you how to get that clean white background using only two lights.
- It works with CFL lighting kits -- like the Cowboy kits for video and still photos
- It works with LED lights for video and still photos
- It works with strobe lights and flash for still photos
- And you can even use daylight if you're lucky enough to have a shooting space with lots of natural light, but it's better if you have lights.
A white background begins with the camera settings. If you have any kind of adjustable camera, you can get great results — handy-cam, dSLR, mirrorless, M4/3 point & shoots — even your iPhone camera! This will even work with GoPro cameras and any camera, as long as the camera is adjustable.
Plus – You'll get a lesson on how to properly set up for shooting Green Screen video
People seem to think that you can just cut out the background using a green screen or chroma key. But the truth is, the same problems exist and the same theory applies as when shooting on white backgrounds.
Also included – You'll get a bonus video about using the free Camera Awesome App for your iPhone, iPad and Android device.
And... I've just added – How to Get Solid Black Backgrounds
Maybe white isn't your color? It's too stark. You're a dark horse, dramatic and mysterious. Black is your background of choice. I teach you how to set that kind of background lighting up too.
So now you have three different types of backgrounds you'll learn to work with in this training: White – Black – Green screen
And I'm not going to abandon you. I'm in the course with you, and I will personally answer your questions if you get stuck. You can even post your videos for me to see, right within the course.
Start now: This is view on demand training.
White Background + Green Screen + Black Background
No waiting. No long course to take. Just click the BUY button below and start your training now.
You can be shooting videos with better backgrounds in a couple of hours
Here's your chance to raise the bar on your video production. You don't want to look like a "do it your-selfer" working away in your basement. No! Instead, you want to look more like you're shooting videos in a professional studio. Your investment for all this training is only $27 US.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed