Lumix 100-300mm Lens Review
In this video I review the Lumix 100-300 F4-5.6 II lens.
I had to learn a whole new way of shooting with this long telephoto lens.
If you can’t see the video above you can watch it on YouTube.
Table of contents
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:30 Something different for me
- 0:50 Holding your camera
- 1:19 Back Button Focus
- 1:59 Tracking with moving subjects
- 2:09 Auto ISO
- 2:20 My camera settings
- 2:30 Depth of field
- 3:15 Manual mode settings
- 3:40 Higher ISO
- 4:05 Use all of your Stabilization
- 4:45 Buy me a coffee if this has helped you
- 5:00 Sample photos and video clips
- 6:15 What’s wrong with this lens?
- 6:30 Fringing
- 6:45 Birds in flight
- 7:04 Why not get the 100-400mm lens?
- 7:45 Monopod
- 8:00 Perfect lens for me